My name is Megan and this blog is about my world ventures as a ESL teacher abroad.
To find out what it takes to become an ESL teacher, click here.
Through teaching ESL (English as a Second Language), I have traveled to over 40 countries, and the journey has only just begun. 🙂
Why check out my blog?
- If you like budget travel
- If you like scuba diving
- If you like global cuisine
- If you want to teach abroad
- If you’re afraid of solo travel as a female
- If you’re an animal lover
…then you’ll definitely like this blog. 😀
Feel free to comment on any posts or private message me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions. Cheers! 😀