My name is Megan and this blog is about my world ventures as an ESL teacher abroad.
To find out how to become an ESL teacher, click here.
Through teaching ESL (English as a Second Language), I have traveled to almost 50 countries, and the journey has only just begun. 🙂
Why check out my blog?
- If you like budget travel
- If you like scuba diving
- If you like global cuisine
- If you want to teach abroad
- If you’re afraid of solo travel as a female
- If you’re an animal lover
…then you’ll definitely like this blog. 😀
Feel free to comment on any posts or private message me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions. Cheers! 😀